Kinds of sentences and punctuation: tips for pupils
Punctuation abilities are intellectual actions expressed in determining the area of a indication as well as its option, whenever composing a text, for the true purpose of their structural and semantic unit.
Punctuation skills consist of:
- – the capacity to locate communicative devices and denote their boundaries punctuation that is using provided the mark environment and emotional color of statements;
- – the capability to locate structural and semantic portions that need allocation punctuation that is using;
- – the capability to place punctuation markings according to the rules that are learned
- – the capacity to substantiate alternatives for setting punctuation markings;
- – the capacity to look for a punctuation space and justify the environment and selection associated with punctuation mark that is necessary
- – the ability to discuss the punctuation of this proposition and text;
- – the ability to get, explain punctuation errors and correct them.